Wednesday

Welcome

This blog is an exciting opportunity for me to exchange ideas with you regarding ways to improve our lives and our world. For those of you who know me, you know that I always include a quotation by Bonnie Acker beneath my email signature that reads, “Always hold firmly to the thought that each one of us can do something to bring some portion of misery to an end.” It has been an inspiration to me and a guidepost for my work. Let’s see what we can do together to make a difference.

Patti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patricia Gras:
The great majority of collegiate professors are liberal (fact). And Mr. Garth Jowett is one who came on to your program to put his spin on media dis-information. But once he referred to a Biblical character of Joshua...I found all of his other points to be Biased. Tell him to read Joshua (Chapter 6), 7 horns to the priests to blow, but over a million Hebrews shouted all at once...not just 7 horns that blew (missed the biblical point: Hebrews needed to trust in GOD to do a miracle and HE did). See, he even gave dis-information at the very beginning. Read the original text in hewbrew or the King James version, this should staighten things out!
I have checked most of what Rush L. says, and has been correct most of the time, more so than ABC, CNN, MSNBC, CBS and all the other Liberal slantees. Everyone is talking about Palin, check out Obama's father/mother political views, Marxists? His leftist ideals which are far left than even in the middle, where I am. That is why I am not necessarily voting for McCain, but voting against Obama!
BJ Hernadez

RICARDO GRAS said...

no entiendo un bledo del comentario anterior de joshua....hebrewss,,,, y todo eso......decile que escriban en castellano...y saves una cosa .......reite nena REITEEEEEE.....