Thursday

Living Smart music on "You Tube"/Spitzer scandal

We can finally hear it and see it on You Tube click here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=STafkoKUWTc
We shot this at the ARTERY an incredible art space you should check out to expand your soul and horizons.
www.arteryhouston.org
Mark Larsen runs the place and it is the most incredible greek theatre in town. They host musicians and artists from all ethnic backgrounds and music genres. I am proud to have performed there on the last concert of at least, last year!
I am still working on Season 4 of Living Smart and remember it launches on April 6th at 3pm with one of my favorite Jungian analysts (if not the best in the nation) James Hollis PhD who discusses how we create a life worth living and worthy of our soul. He's a genius and I love learning from him.
On to current news. It is all over the news, the tintillating prostitution story about the Governor of New York Elliot Spitzer and who we now know, the siren prostitute Kristen! I don't want to waste my time on this because everyone will talk it to death. I do want to share this. I think we must all think about his family, have compassion for them. He has two teenage daughters and a wife who are suffering silently in the limelight. I don't point fingers because I am not God but I wish the media didn't plaster the images of the call girl all over the place. It also made me think about what tends to happen in our society a lot and we seldom take into consideration in the media and in our lives. It has to do with having affairs, or starting new marriages or relationships even while we are married. Have you noticed at least for celebrities that the ex wife, or ex husband or "ex" children dissappear from their lives, as if they didn't exist? It is as if all that counts is the present. What I want to leave you with is this. Any time you start a new relationship, think how it will affect who you left behind and bless them for they too were an important part of your life and forgetting all about it will not make it right. "ex"'s need love too!!!

No comments: