Tuesday

Race for the Cure, Dealing with Change and Health Care

What I learned this week:
No one can take away my peace of mind unless I let them.

What I am grateful for:
I work to live, so I get to go on a long vacation.

Here’s a sneak-peek into what’s on Living Smart and Latina Voices this week
Living Smart: Herb Agan on dealing with Change.Dr. Herb Agan, a family therapist and professor at the University of Houston, reveals the unseen opportunities in a crisis. Agan discusses ways to effectively deal with and explore the inherent possibilities of change. 3pm on Sunday and 10pm on Friday night


Latina Voices:
We interviewed the opposing sides of the debate over universal healthcare. Although we shot this before health reform was pased the information is still applicable. Health care reform will affect our lives, our pocketbooks and our health for years to come. My advise, focus on prevention. Sunday at 2:30pm Wednesday nights 11:30pm



This year I am a spokesperson for Race for the Cure. My Book club has formed a team and I would love it if you would join us. Last year I did the walk while undergoing radiation. This year, I am in much better shape and a much stronger person!


Please join my Book Club team! There should be a link below to sign up. Even if you aren't sure if you will walk, please join and we can work on raising money and participating in some way.


Click here to view the team page for Book Club Team
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://rfch.convio.net/site/TR?team_id=44480&pg=team&fr_id=1080&et=pRUiOdOAD4lLxvb5iguunA..&s_tafId=36811

No comments: