Tuesday

Request for testimonials feedback, suggestions and ideas

The next three weeks I will be doing a "pseudo" focus group on Living Smart with viewers who watch the show. If you are reading this blog you probably have seen a show or two. I ask that you share your testimonials if you have any. That is if the show has impacted you or someone you know in any way. If you would like to watch one now. You can go to video google and type "living Smart." There are plenty of shows that you can watch. I received a lot of feedback particularly for coping with Lyme last season. I got a lot of letters and e mails also for the Dan Phillips show. This gives me hope. It means more viewers are paying attention to recycling.

I also would love suggestions and feedback. We can' please everyone but we do LISTEN to everyone so feel free to share your ideas with us on topics you would like to learn more about.

I am still playing music at Mi Pueblito on Thursdays at 7:30pm. It is located on Richmond between fondren and gessner. I would love to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your show keeps getting changed. I can't keep up with the schedule what is going on?