Wednesday

Living Smart dec 16 at 3pm, and my wellness retreat

We are working on our membership drive. Be patient, Pledge and then enjoy the program! This means the Living Smart show does not start up until December 16th at 3pm. So you can watch it every Sunday at 3pm.
I am getting ready for the holidays, which usually means shopping and for me that means stress. I never know what to get and I wonder if I am giving the right gift etc, so this year I have decided to dissappear to never never land. I am going to a silent wellness retreat, so instead of shopping I will be drinking wheat grass, praying, meditating, reading a heck of a lot and sleeping. Does that sound appealing or what? I am preparing for a random miracle. Maybe this time, I will remember everything I read. I won't have to talk on the phone all day (which I really don't like) I won't have to answer e mails, (a necessary evil) and I won't have to schedule lunches, coffee or dinner with anyone. I will love my friends and family from afar, spend time alone and reflect. (How boring) Actually I am looking forward to it because next year will be a year of wonderful surprises. I already feel it. Wonderful things are coming my way. I will finish my 4th Living Smart season which is not too bad considering it took me 11 years to get my own show again. I plan to learn a lot more about the web, start studying my forgotten languages and hooking up with new mentors. I do believe its important to write things down so I will have time to do that. I hope you will too. I think goals and dreams are like the maps we need to get to our destination. I believe in impossible dreams, so I will just write some impossible goals, but just watch me. Next year I will be a size 8, however impossible that sounds!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i too beleive that great things will happen to you in 2008. have a wnderful time at your retreat. i am also trying to slow down and take each day as it comes..and i pray for you each day that a thought of u pops into my head..i shall start reading ur blogs ..they really are fun..sorry took so long..lets keep our fingers crossed and meet in happier times! will keep u posted..right now im enjoying a nice afternoon at panera in chicago..snow outside and warm inside..yes its me saman!!! take care patti! happy holidaysss