Thursday

Good Bye to Cancer, Hello New Life!

What I have Learned this week:

I want to prevent cancer and other diseases, so this is what I have learned. I will stop eating as much animal protein as possible and will completely cut out dairy. (I will get my calcium from veggies) I will try to eat a more plant based diet because that is what I believe will prevent thecancer from coming back, not radiotherapy, not chemotherapy not any drugs. I will also haveto excercise daily to keep the cancer at bay. Finally I will survive and thrive with a new diet, excercise regimen and MEDITATION and PRAYER. (More about that later)



What I am grateful for:

I am open minded enough to research and study certain truths I may not want to hear, such as what is really in our food supply and why it may be killing us. (I will be doing a Living Smart show on this topic in the upcoming season)

I am back at the Optimum Health Institute in Bastrop Texas. To learn more about what they do you can check their website http://www.optimumhealth.org/

My goal was to detox my body from all the medication and radiation. The fact is there are many institutes such as this one that help you do this, a detox of the mind, body and spirit from the lifestyle and stress we live with on a daily basis. I realize not everyone is ready to hear this but in my view, in America, sometimes more profits are made when people are sick than when they are healthy, therefore few voices are rising up to tell people what we are eating is KILLING US. Ask yourself the following question. Do your kids suffer from obesity, allergies, asthma, diabetes and other ailments that 50 years ago we hardly saw in our children? If the answer is yes, please become CONSCIOUS AND AWARE! Soon I will be taping a show with Robyn O'Brien who wrote the Unhealthy Truth: How our food supply is making us sick and what we can do about it. We as americans need to become more responsible for what we are putting in our mouths. Do we need to trust the government to protect us or the food companies? It is not going to happen. We have to take the bull by the horns. The bull is our diet. We have got to become aware of what we are truly eating, stand up for prevention, not new drugs or surgeries to deal with our obesity epidemic. It can be done. Start by cutting out sugars, flours and processed foods. It does not mean you can NEVER eat a great piece of chocolate cake, or doughnuts, but you just can't do it every day and as for soft drinks. Nuk' em!

No comments: