Tuesday

Living Smart will now air on Sundays at 3pm not 3:30pm

I hesitated when I was told the station had to change my show time since I felt I had built an audience after three seasons, but programming has to balance schedules all the time. The fact is viewers are difficult to capture in today's television world. They have access to 50 to 500 channels, the internet, Ipods, I tunes, etc. That is why having show on the web is so important. I feel this is where the future is going. People will want something in particular and they will go after it when they have time. That is also why TEVO has been so popular, (the ability to record a show at any time and view it without commercials, we now consider it a verb!) Did you tevo the show last night? My hope is that people who need help in many aspects of life will of course watch the show, but also click on google and see it any time they want if they happen to miss it. My next season launches on May 13th at 3pm. I am really excited about this season because the quiet heroes I have found are truly courageous. They are problem solvers. They spend no time whining, just empowering themselves and other people. I really look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: